The legal notice below explains what you have to agree to before you use
the website and what you can and cannot do with its contents. It is written in
the sort of verbal spaghetti that lawyers love. Translated into language that
ordinary human beings can understand, it means:
- The poems, text and design which make up the pages of the website are either owned
the author or have been used with the owner's permission.
- You may not steal things from this site to use on another website, nor publish
them elsewhere, nor pretend that you wrote/designed them yourself.
- You may print out individual poems or sections of the website provided that
they are for your personal use. You may not make further copies of them.
- You may ask to borrow a poem to use on a website, in a magazine, for a school
project or whatever. You must not use a poem before you have received permission.
- If something goes wrong with the website, or the information on it is incorrect
or misleading, the author might say sorry but he won't pay you any money.
- The author thinks that the contents of the website will not offend, embarrass
or upset children. If you follow a link from this website, the author cannot
be held responsible for what you may find on the website it links to.
Access to and use of 'the website' (funny-poems.co.uk) is provided
by Patrick Winstanley ('the author') subject to the following terms
By using funny-poems.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these
terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first
use of the website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the
following terms and conditions, you must not access or use the website.
The author may alter these terms and conditions at
any time by publishing changes on the website. Please review the terms
and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
Your continued use of funny-poems.co.uk after changes are published
means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as amended.
- The author shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental,
consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use
or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or
omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable
care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful
as at the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through
the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that
you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software
or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have
been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party
web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own Web site
and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this Web site you the user
and I, Patrick Winstanley, agree to submit exclusively
to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary,
the poems, text and graphics contained in 'the website' (funny-poems.co.uk)
are the copyright of Patrick Winstanley.
- You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages
only if they are explicitly for your own personal use and are not to
be publicly reproduced.
- Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this Web site or
the information contained in it, or reproduction or incorporation of
any part of it in any other work or publication, whether on paper or
electronic media or any other form, is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of the website remains the property of Patrick
Winstanley and is copyright with all rights reserved.
Privacy and Personal Data
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.